Autobiographical memory

To reminisce or not to reminisce

 
Warming greetings
Thursday, January 3, 2008
I woke up so early today. I am awake now not because of i had suficient sleeping time. Instead, i'm hungry AGAIN. So as usual, i take my favourite-kitkat again. The night before this, i was stil wondering whether i can wake up for the 8.30 class or not, now it seems like i'm just being an excessive worrier.

Time flies. It's the 1st day of my 2nd term in UW. Anyway, i'm not mentally prepared yet for this new term as i'm stil in holiday mood now. Perhaps i should end my trip earlier to get myself into study mood. Yet, it's too late to say it now. I had a wonderful time in Montreal past two weeks. It's really a great place and i strongly recommend anyone of you who loves and able to travel to visit this great city. It's second largest city in canada, followed by toronto.

Within this 2 weeks time, many things happened. I duno whether it's a good thing or bad thing, but i'm very sure that i had learned tonnes of things. Friends here said that I've changed, i sense it but to me, it's not that i myself was changed, it's the way i used to get along with them had changed rather. I'm getting back to my 'true' self , should i cheer for that? Ya, i should, i assume.

I had nothing special for my new year eve, stuck in the bus doing nothing except sleeping. Anyway, i saw firework when the bus stopped for a 10 min break. Few hours later, i received a text message from ly. To me, it's nothing more meaningful and warming than receiving greetings from them. They *were& are& are going to be* part of my life and the important one. Guys, all of u are my achievement, the greatest achievement in my 21 years life.
posted by li @ 6:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: li
Home: winnipeg, manitoba, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Autobiographical memory .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com